Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions:
- SEA'SONS swimwear: The sole proprietorship SEA'SONS swimwear, which offers Products to Consumers at a distance;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into an agreement with SEA'SONS swimwear;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby in the framework of a system organized by SEA'SONS swimwear for distance selling of Products up to and including the conclusion of the agreement the Consumer is made use of one or more techniques for distance communication. , hereinafter also referred to as: the Agreement:
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the Consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the Consumer to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- Products: the Products advertised on the Website;
- Day: calendar day
- Website: www.seasonsofficial.com
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
7327 JA Apeldoorn
Telephone number: + 316-18575820 on working days between 09.00 and 17.00 hours
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 70175667.
VAT identification number: NL230206931B01.
Article 3 - Applicability
These general terms and conditions apply to every offer of SEA'SONS swimwear and to every distance contract concluded between SEA'SONS swimwear and the Consumer.
Article 4 - The offer
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the Products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed so the consumer can make a good assessment of the offer. Apparent mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind SEA'SONS swimwear;
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
(a) the price including taxes;
- b) the possible costs of delivery;
- c) the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are necessary for this;
- d) the method of payment and delivery;
- e) the deadline for accepting the offer; and
- f) the address where and the period within which the Consumer can submit a complaint.
Article 5 - The contract
- The Consumer can place an order at SEA'SONS swimwear by completing the appropriate order form on www.seasonsofficial.com.
- SEA'SONS swimwear sends Consumer an e-mail to the e-mail address of Consumer mentioned in the order form confirming the receipt of the order in question. An order will then only be processed by SEA'SONS swimwear if the Consumer has completed all the requested information on the order form.
- The Agreement comes into effect after SEA'SONS swimwear has accepted the Consumer's order (which acceptance appears from the confirmation e-mail referred to in paragraph 3), the order has been paid by the consumer and has been sent by SEA'SONS swimwear.
- In the event of force majeure SEA'SONS swimwear has the right, at its own discretion, to suspend the execution of the order, or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, such by informing the Consumer in writing and this without SEA'SONS swimwear being obliged to pay any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable in the given circumstances by standards of reasonableness and fairness. Force majeure means any shortcoming that can not be attributed to SEA'SONS swimwear, because it is not due to her fault and not under the law, legal act or generally accepted for its account.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of Products
- The Consumer is obliged to examine at delivery whether the Products meet the agreement.
- If this is not the case, the Consumer has the possibility to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason for seven (7) Days. This period commences on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the Consumer.
- During this period, the Consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or carry the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. 4. If the return product falls outside this period, or the item is worn damaged or not in its original packaging, SEA'SONS swimwear can not accept the returned products and no refund will be given. Clothing that is returned will only be accepted if the original labels, hangtag and the price tag have not been removed.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the Consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods are for the Consumer.
- If SEA'SONS swimwear suffers loss due to the cancellation of the consumer, SEA'SONS swimwear will charge these costs. The costs vary between 3 and 6% of the total purchase amount, depending on the payment method. a) SEA'SONS swimwear uses the service of Shopify. Shopify charges 2.9% + € 0.30 per payment (+ 2% for external payment methods). These costs are incurred at the time the consumer confirms the purchase. The costs incurred in the event of cancellation will be charged to the consumer.
- If the Consumer has paid an amount, SEA'SONS swimwear will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 Days after receipt of the return or cancellation.
Article 8 - Exclusion Right of withdrawal
- If the Consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by SEA'SONS swimwear if the SEA'SONS swimwear has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for Products:
- a) which have been established by SEA'SONS swimwear in accordance with the Consumer's specifications;
- b) that are clearly personal in nature; or
- c) that can not be returned due to their nature.
Article 9 - The price
- If the prices for the Products offered rise in the period between the order and the execution thereof, the Consumer is entitled to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement within ten (10) days after notification of the price increase by SEA'SONS swimwear
- The prices stated in the offer of Products or services are in Euros including VAT.
Article 10 - Conformity and Guarantee
SEA'SONS swimwear guarantees that the Products comply with the agreement and the specifications stated in the offer. Read here about our warranty provision.
Article 11 - Delivery and execution
- SEA'SONS swimwear will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for Products.
- The place of delivery is the address that the Consumer has made known to SEA'SONS swimwear in writing. If the Consumer gives SEA'SONS swimwear a written address of an address, SEA'SONS swimwear is entitled to send all orders to that address, unless the Consumer gives SEA'SONS swimwear a written notice of another address to which her orders should be placed. sent.
- SEA'SONS swimwear will execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at the latest within 14 Days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the Consumer will receive this message within 14 Days after he has placed the order. With the exception of pre-orders.
- The delivery times specified by SEA'SONS swimwear are only indicative. Exceeding any delivery term does not entitle the Consumer to compensation or the right to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement, unless the exceeding of the delivery period is such that the Consumer can not reasonably be expected to maintain the agreement . In that case, the Consumer is entitled to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement insofar as this is necessary.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, SEA'SONS swimwear will refund the amount that the Consumer has paid as soon as possible but no later than 14 Days after dissolution.
- Ownership of delivered Products will only pass if the Consumer has paid all that is due to SEA'SONS swimwear on the basis of any agreement.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of Products rests until the moment of delivery to the Consumer at SEA'SONS swimwear.
Article 12 - Payment
- Insofar as not later agreed, the amounts owed by the Consumer must be paid to SEA'SONS swimwear before the stated deadline and in accordance with the method of payment indicated on the Website.
- The Consumer has the duty to notify SEA'SONS swimwear without delay of inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated.
- If the Consumer is in default with any payment, SEA'SONS swimwear is entitled to suspend or dissolve (the execution of) the relevant agreement and related agreements.
- If the prices for the offered Products and services increase in the period between the order and the execution thereof, you are entitled to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement within 10 Days after notification of the price increase by SEA'SONS swimwear.
Article 13 - Complaints procedure
- SEA'SONS swimwear has a well-publicized complaints procedure, which is mentioned on the Website and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- At the moment of receipt, the Consumer will check whether the Products meet the Agreement in terms of number and capacity.
- The Consumer can no longer invoke the fact that the Products do not comply with the Agreement if the Consumer has not reported this to SEA'SONS swimwear within 14 Days.
- Complaints filed with SEA'SONS swimwear will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 Days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the Consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 14 - Security and Privacy
- If the Consumer buys Products from SEA'SONS swimwear, SEA'SONS swimwear may inform the Consumer about their own, similar Products and services, by mail, telephone or email. If Consumer no longer wishes to receive e-mails from SEA'SONS swimwear, an e-mail can be sent to email@example.com or use can be made of the unsubscribe option in each newsletter.
Article 15 - Miscellaneous
- If SEA'SONS swimwear allows deviations from these conditions, whether or not tacitly, for a short or longer period of time, this does not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these conditions. The Consumer can never assert any right on the grounds that SEA'SONS swimwear applies these general conditions smoothly.
- If one or more of the provisions of these general terms and conditions or any other agreement with SEA'SONS swimwear should be in conflict with any applicable legal provision, the provision in question will lapse and will be replaced by SEA'SONS swimwear. adopt new legally permissible comparable provision.
- SEA'SONS swimwear is authorized to use third parties in the execution of your order (s).
Article 16 - Applicable law and competent court
- Only Dutch law applies to all rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these Terms and Conditions apply, as well as to these Terms and Conditions.
- All disputes between parties will exclusively be submitted to the competent court in Apeldoorn.